HomePortalWebclientCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Security Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim

PostSubject: Security Guide   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 am

Introduction

I made this guide on behalf of all the players who get hacked.
Please Read on.

Why are people getting hacked?

- Do my fellow players know about account safety and security?

- Who will be next in a long line of accounts to be hacked?

- What safety measures or precautions could be taken to protect my account and all its contents. All my precious 99 Levels , My expensive items , my Friends etc. My whole entire ApocalypsePk career.?

These thoughts have to be taken seriously and not lightly. A lot of accounts are being hacked due
to the negligence of rules and security quota , Dimwitted thinking ( Not thinking before downloading that file or attachment
in your email or talking to a new friend on MSN whom which you just met recently). In my opinion the most best and wisest way to prevent being hacked is to think properly , make wise decisions and to always think twice before wanting to download that auto-er that you have always dreamed about. Be wise in your actions and the rewards would be pleasant. Hacking of accounts is at an all time high. The more information that we place on our computers; the more they will be attacked. Many people do not think that they will fall victim to hacker, but that just is not true. No matter who you are or what you are doing, there are people out there that will try to crack your computer just because. One thing that many people throughout the world are unaware of is that there are 'Hacker Wannabes' lurking all over the place. From seasoned veterans to high school kids that want to be cool, these criminals are growing in number. Just by being online, your IP address could come up. It will no longer matter what you are doing or who you are, you have become the target. There are, however, a few things that you can do to reduce, and basically eliminate, your risk which I'm going to tell you later in this guide.
Nobody wants to loose their precious accounts and all its items on which they had worked so hard for.

Table of content

Aim

Acknowledgment.

Brief Summary

How do they do it? (brief explanation).

Security Measures.

Conclusion

FAQ.

Short Glossary.

Aim

In this guide i intend to promote account security and inform fellow players who may or may not be computer savvy on the importance of keeping your computers safe.. So that they can be aware of the possible dangers lurking behind the faces of friendly fellow players.. or anywhere else in the World Wide Web

Acknowledgments

I would like to thank everyone who made me realize that Account safety is important.

Brief Summary

The most common blunder people make when the topic of a computer virus arises is to refer to a worm or Trojan horse as a virus. While the words Trojan, worm and virus are often used interchangeably, they are not exactly the same. Viruses, worms and Trojan Horses are all malicious programs that can cause damage to your computer, but there are differences among the three, and knowing those differences can help you to better protect your computer from their often damaging effects. These are short Descriptions of a few threats.

A. Key logging

Keystroke logging (often called key logging) is the practice of noting (or logging) the keys struck on a keyboard,typically in a covert manner so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored. There are numerous keylogging methods, ranging from hardware- and software-based to electromagnetic and acoustic analysis.A hardware key logger is a small piece of hardware which is usually inserted between the keyboard port and the keyboard. The hardware key logger then records all user keystrokes to it's internal memory. These devices have memory capacities between 8Kb and 2MB. Because these devices can be spotted by an alert user, manufacturers now offer hardware key loggers which are disguised as baluns and also complete keyboards with hardware key loggers built-in.

B.Trojan Horses

A Trojan horse, or Trojan for short, is a term used to describe Malware that appears, to the user, to perform a desirable function but, in fact, facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system. The term comes from the Trojan Horse story in Greek mythology. Trojan horses are not self-replicating which distinguishes them from viruses and worms. Additionally, they require interaction with a hacker to fulfill their purpose. The
hacker need not be the individual responsible for distributing the Trojan horse. It is possible for hackers to scan computers on a network using a port scanner in the hope of finding one with a Trojan horse installed.A Trojan Horse Virus is a common yet difficult to remove computer threat. This is a type of virus that attempts to make the user think that it is a beneficial application.A Trojan Horse virus works by hiding within a set of seemingly useful software programs. Once executed or installed in the
system, this type of virus will start infecting other files in the computer.A Trojan Horse Virus is also usually capable of stealing important information from the user's computer. It will then send this information to Internet servers designated by the developer of the virus. The developer will then be able to gain a level of control over the computer through this Trojan virus. While these things take place, the user will notice that the infected computer has become very slow or unexpected windows pop up without any activity from the user. Later on, this will result to a computer crash.
A Trojan Horse virus can spread in a number of ways. The most common means of infection is through email attachments. The developer of the virus usually uses various spamming techniques in order to distribute the virus to unsuspecting users.These emails contain attachments. Once the user opens the attachment, the Trojan Horse Virus immediately infects the system and performs the tasks mentioned above.Another method used by Malware developers to spread their Trojan Horse viruses is via chat software such as Yahoo Messenger and Skype. Another method used by this virus in order to infect other machines is through sending copies of itself to the people in the address book of a user whose computer has already been infected by the virus.The best way to prevent a Trojan Horse Virus from entering and
infecting your computer is to never open email attachments or files that have been sent by unknown senders. However, not all files we can receive are guaranteed to be virus-free. With this, a good way of protecting your PC against malicious programs such
as this harmful application is to install and update an anti virus program.

C. What Is a Virus?

A computer virus attaches itself to a program or file enabling it to spread from one computer to another, leaving infection as it travels. Like a human virus, a computer virus can range in severity: some may cause only mildly annoying effects while others can damage your hardware, software or files.Almost all viruses are attached to an executable file, which means the virus may exist on your computer but it actually cannot infect
your computer unless you run or open the malicious program. It is important to note that a virus cannot be spread without a human action, (such as running an infected program) to keep it going. People continue the spread of a computer virus, mostly unknowingly, by sharing infecting files or sending e-mails with viruses as attachments in the e-mail.

D. What Is a Worm?

A worm is similar to a virus by design and is considered to be a sub-class of a virus. Worms spread from computer to computer, but unlike a virus, it has the capability to travel without any human action. A worm takes advantage of file or information transport features on your system, which is what allows it to travel unaided.
The biggest danger with a worm is its capability to replicate itself on your system, so rather than your computer sending out a single worm, it could send out hundreds or thousands of copies of itself, creating a huge devastating effect. One example would be for a worm to send a copy of itself to everyone listed in your e-mail
address book. Then, the worm replicates and sends itself out to everyone listed in each of the receiver's address book, and the manifest continues on down the line.
Due to the copying nature of a worm and its capability to travel across networks the end result in most cases is that the worm consumes too much system memory (or network bandwidth), causing Web servers, network servers and individual computers to
stop responding. In recent worm attacks such as the
much-talked-about Blaster Worm, the worm has been designed to tunnel into your system and allow malicious users to control your computer remotely.

How do they do it?

There are many ways newbie hackers get access to your accounts. I am going to give you a brief explanation on how they do it.

1. Through MSN

MSN is one of the most easiest ways of getting illegal access to your PC as both your IPs are recorded in the both the computers IP Logs. By running CMD or Command Prompt hackers get to view your IP which is their Main weapon to use in order to hack your computer. Once they get your IP they enter it in IP Scanners which then searches for your IP over the whole internet network.
After having being connected to your computer they now have instant access to everything on your computer. Your documents , your files , your saved passwords etc. Having done this they can do whatever they want with your system , Download viruses , Keyloggers. In our Situation account passwords are entered each time we log in.. these newbie hackers use keyloggers to record or
capture everything that you type on your keyboard and send these valuable information as log files to its Initial source which they later extract passwords from by the use of hacking programs.I Suggest you do not give out your MSN or any other messaging programs to anyone . Give out your addresses only to those you know and trust. If you think you have a key logger on your computer and you still want to play ApocalypsePk don't worry. Just
use the "On-Screen Keyboard' readily available on your
computer. Key loggers only record keyboard activity.
This method works pretty well but still the key logger is still present. That is where anti virus programs come in.

2. Through Downloads

This is another common type of way in which illegal '.exez' are executed within the computer which
might have been bundled with "Macros" or "Autoers" downloaded from suspicious sites. These Extensions could be anything from viruses to keyloggers . If you still wanna download it .. I recommend you scan it first.

Recommendations

Dont cheat in game, play fairly.. Macros arent allowed.

3.Through Physical means

This usually happens when you know people physically in person. These people can be your friends , outsiders or just people who who have seen you play ApocalypsePK in Internet cafes or shops. No one is going to argue with the fact that public cafes are absolutely brilliant for surfing. But one thing you must be careful of is the fact that there is a risk of inputting confidential details on computers that are for public users. The irony is that
most public computers don’t have many security options available. It’s best to avoid these public computers if you can. Physical means would include someone intentionally
downloading illegal programs on your PC to steal your saved passwords.. One main problem i have been seeing lately is that people tend to save all their user names and passwords in documents on their computer.. Whatever you do .. do not do this.. anyone can view you passwords anytime if you leave it unattended at some point.

Recommendations

Dont play ApocalypsePk at public places.Always log out or hibernate your PC when youre away.Set a 10 minute delay or Something. If no one touches it within 10 minutes it locks the comp requiring a password to log back in. Dont let anyone else use your computer. Keep your computer close to you at all times. Dont give out personal information to other people. Who can use
it to identify your pass.
If you dont have a proper Antivirus-Program i have a blog
which provides free full versions of Antivirus-Programs and other Things.

Combating Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses

The first step in protecting your computer from any malicious there is to ensure that your operating system (OS) is up-to-date. This is essential if you are running a Microsoft Windows OS. Secondly, you need to have anti-virus software installed on your system and ensure you download updates frequently to ensure your software has the latest fixes for new viruses, worms, and Trojan horses. Additionally, you want to make sure your anti-virus program has the capability to scan e-mail and files as they are downloaded from the Internet, and you also need to run full disk scans periodically. This will help prevent malicious programs from even reaching your computer. You should also install a firewall as well.

A firewall is a system that prevents unauthorized use and access to your computer. A firewall can be either hardware or software. Hardware firewalls provide a strong degree of protection from most forms of attack coming from the outside world and can be purchased as a stand-alone product or in broadband routers. Unfortunately, when battling viruses, worms and Trojans, a hardware firewall may be less effective than a software firewall, as it could possibly ignore embedded worms in out going e-mails and see this as regular network traffic.

For individual home users, the most popular firewall choice is a software firewall. A good software firewall will protect your computer from outside attempts to control or gain access your computer, and usually provides additional protection against the most common Trojan programs or e-mail worms. The downside to software firewalls is that they will only protect the computer they are installed on, not a network.

It is important to remember that on its own a firewall is not going to rid you of your computer virus problems, but when used in conjunction with regular operating system updates and a good anti-virus scanning software, it will add some extra security and protection for your computer or network.

Conclusion

As more and more people play ApocalypsePk there will always be "kids" out there who think they can hack. In order to ensure a more safe and comfortable game i trust that the mods and admins will continue to provide awareness on issues important issues such as this.
To all you newbie hackers out there. Don't try and hack someone more advanced than you or you will regret it for the rest of your computers short life. Hope this guide helped you understand the issue at hand. Please stop this act of hacking , You don't know what your getting yourself into.

FAQ

1. My account got hacked, i lost all my stuff, can i get them back... plizzzz!!!

Once you lose your items you cannot get it back no matter what way whatsoever.

2. I lost my security code and i would like it to be resetted. What should i do?

In this situation only admins have authority. Find a admin in game and ask him/her . You would need alot of
proof that you are the real owner of the account.

3. My security code and password is set , i cannot get hacked.

As was mentioned before there are various ways hackers can steal your accounts by using both basic and complex methods.If you have questions please do ask ill be glad to help.. if i cant help you , i will ask someone who can.

Glossary

Backdoor Programs - Programs that enable a hacker to take complete control of a computer without the legitimate user’s knowledge or permission.

Cache Memory - Small blocks of memory located directly on and next to the central processing unit (CPU) chip that act as holding places for recently or frequently used
instructions or data that the CPU accesses the most. When these instructions or data are stored in cache memory, the CPU can more quickly retrieve them than if it had to access the instructions or data from random access memory (RAM).

Cookies - Small text files that some Web sites
automatically store on a client computer’s hard drive when a user visits the site.

Cyber Criminals - Individuals who use computers, networks, and the Internet to perpetrate crime.

Firewalls - Software programs or hardware devices designed to prevent unauthorized access to computers or networks.

Hacker
-A person who enters into a computer system (whether an individual computer or a network) unlawfully.

Internet Protocol Address
-The means by which all computers connected to the Internet identify each other. It consists of a unique set of four numbers separated by dots, such as 123.45.178.91.

Downloads

AVG Full Version 8.5

megaupload.com 52BXBT0D

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

megaupload.com 0V3LZ0AO

Panda Internet Security 2009

megaupload.com 8CNBW9MW

Last edited by Tim on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freaky

PostSubject: Re: Security Guide   Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 am

Tim wrote:
Introduction

I made this guide on behalf of all the players who get hacked.
Please Read on.

Why are people getting hacked?

- Do my fellow players know about account safety and security?

- Who will be next in a long line of accounts to be hacked?

- What safety measures or precautions could be taken to protect my account and all its contents. All my precious 99 Levels , My expensive items , my Friends etc. My whole entire ApocalypsePk career.?

These thoughts have to be taken seriously and not lightly. A lot of accounts are being hacked due
to the negligence of rules and security quota , Dimwitted thinking ( Not thinking before downloading that file or attachment
in your email or talking to a new friend on MSN whom which you just met recently). In my opinion the most best and wisest way to prevent being hacked is to think properly , make wise decisions and to always think twice before wanting to download that auto-er that you have always dreamed about. Be wise in your actions and the rewards would be pleasant. Hacking of accounts is at an all time high. The more information that we place on our computers; the more they will be attacked. Many people do not think that they will fall victim to hacker, but that just is not true. No matter who you are or what you are doing, there are people out there that will try to crack your computer just because. One thing that many people throughout the world are unaware of is that there are 'Hacker Wannabes' lurking all over the place. From seasoned veterans to high school kids that want to be cool, these criminals are growing in number. Just by being online, your IP address could come up. It will no longer matter what you are doing or who you are, you have become the target. There are, however, a few things that you can do to reduce, and basically eliminate, your risk which I'm going to tell you later in this guide.
Nobody wants to loose their precious accounts and all its items on which they had worked so hard for.

Table of content

Aim

Acknowledgment.

Brief Summary

How do they do it? (brief explanation).

Security Measures.

Conclusion

FAQ.

Short Glossary.

Aim

In this guide i intend to promote account security and inform fellow players who may or may not be computer savvy on the importance of keeping your computers safe.. So that they can be aware of the possible dangers lurking behind the faces of friendly fellow players.. or anywhere else in the World Wide Web

Acknowledgments

I would like to thank everyone who made me realize that Account safety is important.

Brief Summary

The most common blunder people make when the topic of a computer virus arises is to refer to a worm or Trojan horse as a virus. While the words Trojan, worm and virus are often used interchangeably, they are not exactly the same. Viruses, worms and Trojan Horses are all malicious programs that can cause damage to your computer, but there are differences among the three, and knowing those differences can help you to better protect your computer from their often damaging effects. These are short Descriptions of a few threats.

A. Key logging

Keystroke logging (often called key logging) is the practice of noting (or logging) the keys struck on a keyboard,typically in a covert manner so that the person using the keyboard is unaware that their actions are being monitored. There are numerous keylogging methods, ranging from hardware- and software-based to electromagnetic and acoustic analysis.A hardware key logger is a small piece of hardware which is usually inserted between the keyboard port and the keyboard. The hardware key logger then records all user keystrokes to it's internal memory. These devices have memory capacities between 8Kb and 2MB. Because these devices can be spotted by an alert user, manufacturers now offer hardware key loggers which are disguised as baluns and also complete keyboards with hardware key loggers built-in.

B. Trojan Horses

A Trojan horse, or Trojan for short, is a term used to describe Malware that appears, to the user, to perform a desirable function but, in fact, facilitates unauthorized access to the user's computer system. The term comes from the Trojan Horse story in Greek mythology. Trojan horses are not self-replicating which distinguishes them from viruses and worms. Additionally, they require interaction with a hacker to fulfill their purpose. The
hacker need not be the individual responsible for distributing the Trojan horse. It is possible for hackers to scan computers on a network using a port scanner in the hope of finding one with a Trojan horse installed.A Trojan Horse Virus is a common yet difficult to remove computer threat. This is a type of virus that attempts to make the user think that it is a beneficial application.A Trojan Horse virus works by hiding within a set of seemingly useful software programs. Once executed or installed in the
system, this type of virus will start infecting other files in the computer.A Trojan Horse Virus is also usually capable of stealing important information from the user's computer. It will then send this information to Internet servers designated by the developer of the virus. The developer will then be able to gain a level of control over the computer through this Trojan virus. While these things take place, the user will notice that the infected computer has become very slow or unexpected windows pop up without any activity from the user. Later on, this will result to a computer crash.
A Trojan Horse virus can spread in a number of ways. The most common means of infection is through email attachments. The developer of the virus usually uses various spamming techniques in order to distribute the virus to unsuspecting users.These emails contain attachments. Once the user opens the attachment, the Trojan Horse Virus immediately infects the system and performs the tasks mentioned above.Another method used by Malware developers to spread their Trojan Horse viruses is via chat software such as Yahoo Messenger and Skype. Another method used by this virus in order to infect other machines is through sending copies of itself to the people in the address book of a user whose computer has already been infected by the virus.The best way to prevent a Trojan Horse Virus from entering and
infecting your computer is to never open email attachments or files that have been sent by unknown senders. However, not all files we can receive are guaranteed to be virus-free. With this, a good way of protecting your PC against malicious programs such
as this harmful application is to install and update an anti virus program.

C. What Is a Virus?

A computer virus attaches itself to a program or file enabling it to spread from one computer to another, leaving infection as it travels. Like a human virus, a computer virus can range in severity: some may cause only mildly annoying effects while others can damage your hardware, software or files.Almost all viruses are attached to an executable file, which means the virus may exist on your computer but it actually cannot infect
your computer unless you run or open the malicious program. It is important to note that a virus cannot be spread without a human action, (such as running an infected program) to keep it going. People continue the spread of a computer virus, mostly unknowingly, by sharing infecting files or sending e-mails with viruses as attachments in the e-mail.

D. What Is a Worm?

A worm is similar to a virus by design and is considered to be a sub-class of a virus. Worms spread from computer to computer, but unlike a virus, it has the capability to travel without any human action. A worm takes advantage of file or information transport features on your system, which is what allows it to travel unaided.
The biggest danger with a worm is its capability to replicate itself on your system, so rather than your computer sending out a single worm, it could send out hundreds or thousands of copies of itself, creating a huge devastating effect. One example would be for a worm to send a copy of itself to everyone listed in your e-mail
address book. Then, the worm replicates and sends itself out to everyone listed in each of the receiver's address book, and the manifest continues on down the line.
Due to the copying nature of a worm and its capability to travel across networks the end result in most cases is that the worm consumes too much system memory (or network bandwidth), causing Web servers, network servers and individual computers to
stop responding. In recent worm attacks such as the
much-talked-about Blaster Worm, the worm has been designed to tunnel into your system and allow malicious users to control your computer remotely.

How do they do it?

There are many ways newbie hackers get access to your accounts. I am going to give you a brief explanation on how they do it.

1. Through MSN

MSN is one of the most easiest ways of getting illegal access to your PC as both your IPs are recorded in the both the computers IP Logs. By running CMD or Command Prompt hackers get to view your IP which is their Main weapon to use in order to hack your computer. Once they get your IP they enter it in IP Scanners which then searches for your IP over the whole internet network.
After having being connected to your computer they now have instant access to everything on your computer. Your documents , your files , your saved passwords etc. Having done this they can do whatever they want with your system , Download viruses , Keyloggers. In our Situation account passwords are entered each time we log in.. these newbie hackers use keyloggers to record or
capture everything that you type on your keyboard and send these valuable information as log files to its Initial source which they later extract passwords from by the use of hacking programs.I Suggest you do not give out your MSN or any other messaging programs to anyone . Give out your addresses only to those you know and trust. If you think you have a key logger on your computer and you still want to play ApocalypsePk don't worry. Just
use the "On-Screen Keyboard' readily available on your
computer. Key loggers only record keyboard activity.
This method works pretty well but still the key logger is still present. That is where anti virus programs come in.

2. Through Downloads

This is another common type of way in which illegal '.exez' are executed within the computer which
might have been bundled with "Macros" or "Autoers" downloaded from suspicious sites. These Extensions could be anything from viruses to keyloggers . If you still wanna download it .. I recommend you scan it first.

Recommendations

Dont cheat in game, play fairly.. Macros arent allowed.

3.Through Physical means

This usually happens when you know people physically in person. These people can be your friends , outsiders or just people who who have seen you play Emps Scape in Internet cafes or shops. No one is going to argue with the fact that public cafes are absolutely brilliant for surfing. But one thing you must be careful of is the fact that there is a risk of inputting confidential details on computers that are for public users. The irony is that
most public computers don’t have many security options available. It’s best to avoid these public computers if you can. Physical means would include someone intentionally
downloading illegal programs on your PC to steal your saved passwords.. One main problem i have been seeing lately is that people tend to save all their user names and passwords in documents on their computer.. Whatever you do .. do not do this.. anyone can view you passwords anytime if you leave it unattended at some point.

Recommendations

Dont play Emps Scape at public places.Always log out or hibernate your PC when youre away.Set a 10 minute delay or Something. If no one touches it within 10 minutes it locks the comp requiring a password to log back in. Dont let anyone else use your computer. Keep your computer close to you at all times. Dont give out personal information to other people. Who can use
it to identify your pass.
If you dont have a proper Antivirus-Program i have a blog
which provides free full versions of Antivirus-Programs and other Things.

Combating Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses

The first step in protecting your computer from any malicious there is to ensure that your operating system (OS) is up-to-date. This is essential if you are running a Microsoft Windows OS. Secondly, you need to have anti-virus software installed on your system and ensure you download updates frequently to ensure your software has the latest fixes for new viruses, worms, and Trojan horses. Additionally, you want to make sure your anti-virus program has the capability to scan e-mail and files as they are downloaded from the Internet, and you also need to run full disk scans periodically. This will help prevent malicious programs from even reaching your computer. You should also install a firewall as well.

A firewall is a system that prevents unauthorized use and access to your computer. A firewall can be either hardware or software. Hardware firewalls provide a strong degree of protection from most forms of attack coming from the outside world and can be purchased as a stand-alone product or in broadband routers. Unfortunately, when battling viruses, worms and Trojans, a hardware firewall may be less effective than a software firewall, as it could possibly ignore embedded worms in out going e-mails and see this as regular network traffic.

For individual home users, the most popular firewall choice is a software firewall. A good software firewall will protect your computer from outside attempts to control or gain access your computer, and usually provides additional protection against the most common Trojan programs or e-mail worms. The downside to software firewalls is that they will only protect the computer they are installed on, not a network.

It is important to remember that on its own a firewall is not going to rid you of your computer virus problems, but when used in conjunction with regular operating system updates and a good anti-virus scanning software, it will add some extra security and protection for your computer or network.

Conclusion

As more and more people play Emps Scape there will always be "kids" out there who think they can hack. In order to ensure a more safe and comfortable game i trust that the mods and admins will continue to provide awareness on issues important issues such as this.
To all you newbie hackers out there. Don't try and hack someone more advanced than you or you will regret it for the rest of your computers short life. Hope this guide helped you understand the issue at hand. Please stop this act of hacking , You don't know what your getting yourself into.

FAQ

1. My account got hacked, i lost all my stuff, can i get them back... plizzzz!!!

Once you lose your items you cannot get it back no matter what way whatsoever.

2. I lost my security code and i would like it to be resetted. What should i do?

In this situation only admins have authority. Find a admin in game and ask him/her . You would need alot of
proof that you are the real owner of the account.

3. My security code and password is set , i cannot get hacked.

As was mentioned before there are various ways hackers can steal your accounts by using both basic and complex methods.If you have questions please do ask ill be glad to help.. if i cant help you , i will ask someone who can.

Glossary

Backdoor Programs - Programs that enable a hacker to take complete control of a computer without the legitimate user’s knowledge or permission.

Cache Memory - Small blocks of memory located directly on and next to the central processing unit (CPU) chip that act as holding places for recently or frequently used
instructions or data that the CPU accesses the most. When these instructions or data are stored in cache memory, the CPU can more quickly retrieve them than if it had to access the instructions or data from random access memory (RAM).

Cookies - Small text files that some Web sites
automatically store on a client computer’s hard drive when a user visits the site.

Cyber Criminals - Individuals who use computers, networks, and the Internet to perpetrate crime.

Firewalls - Software programs or hardware devices designed to prevent unauthorized access to computers or networks.

Hacker -A person who enters into a computer system (whether an individual computer or a network) unlawfully.

Internet Protocol Address -The means by which all computers connected to the Internet identify each other. It consists of a unique set of four numbers separated by dots, such as 123.45.178.91.

Downloads

AVG Full Version 8.5

megaupload.com 52BXBT0D

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

megaupload.com 0V3LZ0AO

Panda Internet Security 2009

megaupload.com 8CNBW9MW
I bet that all will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ism0keranarr

PostSubject: Re: Security Guide   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Yer probably will, but you should add a virus scan picture (virustotal.com) of the three .RAR folder, please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pallmal

PostSubject: Re: Security Guide   Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:02 am

But if u never accept a file how u wanna give a source or something like that to anyone...

If we need to believe you we cannot trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://apocalypsepk.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security Guide   

Back to top Go down

Security Guide
Page 1 of 1