ApocalypsePking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebclientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benji

Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. Empty
PostSubject: Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.   Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 am

Clear this nub..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kuroxasch

PostSubject: Re: Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.   Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 am

funny seeing as im not in the picture at all? You were equipped...then unequipped so I'm not going to off you because of that...and I didn't glitch my own claws and I relogged after I killed you to unglitch them..
Back to top Go down
benji

PostSubject: Re: Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.   Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:24 am

Kuroxasch wrote:
funny seeing as im not in the picture at all? You were equipped...then unequipped so I'm not going to off you because of that...and I didn't glitch my own claws and I relogged after I killed you to unglitch them..
i was getting stuff back and ur udner hidd3n i got 3 guys who saw.
Back to top Go down
killer don

PostSubject: Re: Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.   Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am

kuroxasch talking about me killing 1 itemer .... y do u kill them ureself?? oo u think no1 saw r0fl, kid me n hidd3n were there.
Back to top Go down
Kuroxasch

PostSubject: Re: Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.   Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

dude you teled in and rushed hidd3n right after Benji unequipped so you don't know..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.   Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroxash attakcs me while no items. and uses glitches claws.
Page 1 of 1